The ensemble Flûte Alors! – the only recorder quartet in Canada – is carrying out a fundraising campaign during the 2022-2023 season. Thanks to the fiscal sponsorship program of the Conseil des arts de Montréal, donations of $50 or more to Flûte Alors! entitle you to a tax receipt issued by the Conseil des arts de Montréal. The ensemble has set a goal of raising $14,000.
Your donation will enable Flûte Alors! to:
- Pursue exploration of the repertoire for recorder ensemble, and create original arrangements for which they are renowned. The ensemble will thus be able to continue to offer colorful high-quality concerts.
- Set up advertising campaigns to boost the ensemble’s visibility.
- Produce more virtual material, including recording and broadcasting concerts online to make their music accessible to national and international audiences.
- Connect with international presenters and organize tours outside Quebec.
- Produce new albums and share them on international distribution networks and platforms.
- Establish new collaborations with musicians, composers, and artists from other disciplines for ever more original season concerts.
- Create new activities for young audiences, training courses for school music teachers, and workshops for amateur recorder players of all ages.
Flûte Alors! is greatly excited to launch this fundraiser. The four recorder players practice their musical expertise with passion, and are alway humbled by the support received for their activities. It is thanks to the commitment of people like you that quality Quebec artists can promote their art and talent in the world, at a time when the arts are more necessary than ever.
Alexa, Caroline, Marie-Laurence and Vincent, the musicians of Flûte Alors!